This is the website of the ‘Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development’ (Master CoDe) programme.
The 2-year EMMC is a multidisciplinary programme which brings together students and scholars from all around the world.
- Call for Applications for Non-Erasmus Mundus Applicants 2017/19
- Call for Abstratcts: Workshop for Master CoDe Alumni
- Tradition, Innovation and Reform in Local Development. Conference Proceedings
- Report of the Course Quality Student Services (CQSS) survey
- Book of Abstracts: Conference on "Tradition, Innovation and Reform in Local Development"
Call for Abstratcts: Workshop for Master CoDe Alumni
Workshop for Master CoDe Alumni on Local Development and Global Practices Corvinus...