This is the website of the ‘Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development’ (Master CoDe) programme.
The 2-year EMMC is a multidisciplinary programme which brings together students and scholars from all around the world.
- Call for Applications for Self-financing Applicants 2018/20
- Application for Incoming Scholar Fellowships 2017/19
- Call for Applications for Non-Erasmus Mundus Applicants 2017/19
- Tradition, Innovation and Reform in Local Development. Conference Proceedings
- Report of the Course Quality Student Services (CQSS) survey
Provisions for the processing of personal data
Please note, that the data of selected Candidates/Applicants (proposed for a scholarship/fellowship, put on the reserve list or enrolled on a self-paying basis) may be used for the purposes of evaluating the programmes, efficiently manage the projects, and producing statistics. Data could be made available to the EACEA, the European Commission, the European External Action Service staff, as well as to other stakeholders of the Erasmus+ programme, such as Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.