In order to qualify for the programme candidates have to comply with the following requirements:
1. a first level (Bachelor) university degree in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Law, Engineering or an equivalent qualification, i.e. relevant to local development. The degree should correspond to a 180 ECTS study programme. In case of applicants from countries where ECTS is not in place, only the holders of a degree of at least three years, eligible to proceed with master studies in the country of origin, are considered to meet the selection criteria. Only applicants who obtained their degree until the deadline for application can be accepted.
2. satisfactory knowledge of English. Compatibility with this criterion for applying to the programme is initially assessed through self-statement. Shortlisted candidates are requested to provide evidence of their English skills, either through international certificates (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or similar) or through an online test and skype interview. The level of English knowledge requested for enrolment is B2.
Candidates meeting these requirements will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Higher educational background and language skills;
- Project Work proposal;
- Motivation and references;
- Post-degree courses and activities;
- An interview may be requested (in person or through telephone or skype) for shortlisted candidates